Ask Anything. Share Your
Thoughts. Make Suggestions...
As we are constantly evolving, we would appreciate any questions or suggestions you may have.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about our company, services and team.
Website Design and Website Development: (Design or front end and backend, user engagement, coding, web applications, web programming, database management, maintenance and analytics). Website Deployment: (Local SEO, GMB, keyword ranking, etc.). Website Integration: (For lead generation & syndication, link building, CRM, social media integration, all-in-one platform, etc.). Website Branding: (Logo, brand design & development, copywriting, communication, content marketing that emphasizes the problem you are solving for your target audience, etc.). Website Marketing: (All digital marketing, local, national and technical SEO, landing pages, Agile Sales Funnel™, PPC/Google AdWords and Bing Ads, Social Media Ads, etc.)
We specialize in crafting websites and web applications for innovative companies and startups.
Today, our projects encompass a wide range, from building upcoming businesses’ websites to revitalizing existing websites. We also build web applications (MVPs), and custom web development, including integrations with payment solutions, CRM systems, sales funnels, etc.
Our team handles every aspect required to bring a web solution to life. This includes user research, project strategy, branding, user interface and experience design, usability testing, prototyping, web design, and development.
- Consultation: During this phase of the web design process, it is all about gathering information. Here we focus on understanding your needs: your business, brand colors, typography, industry, target market and ultimate goals.
- Planning:Create a 12-month plan and SEO strategy for the website. Find out if any key information is missing from the content before we begin designing it and find out how to organize the information into a user-friendly format.
- Design: Develop the website’s look and feel. Create the website wireframe with basic web page elements such as the header, navigation, widgets, as a mockup.
- Development: Using the mockup, we translate the design into actual codes that make the website work. This phase is the longest and we keep you informed of the progress before going live.
- Revisions: Send out the final product for approval and revision. Test and optimize along the way. Ensure you are satisfied.
- Launch Website: Obtain final approval from you before launching the website. Then we do all the necessary integration, SEO and GM setup and start the full optimization process.
- Maintenance: Finalize all passwords, contact information, and assign a Project Manager. We setup the client’s dashboard and create a long-term schedule for site upkeep, strategies, SEO, content approval/replies, spam cleanup, etc.
It is possible to develop the Basic Website design and bundle in one day. Other websites may take up to two weeks to complete, depending on the complexity of the design and development.
We have a team of Website Designers, Website Developers and Engineers, and a team of Growth Marketing Professionals, Digital Marketers and Branding Experts. We have certifications and proven skills in various technologies and software, for example: xxxxxxxx……………….
Through phone, email, chat, and Zoom meetings, we maintain close contact with our clients.
ONE WORD – UNLIMITED! We do so until you’re happy.
You could order online via Request A Quote, or you could purchase a package or call, chat or email. We also have a payment plan for purchases over $300. Payment plans run from 3 months to 1 year.
Our goal is to give you a valuable asset when we build your site. For organic leads, most websites agencies or marketing agencies charge for Local SEO and Google My Business (GMB) local business listings – we, however, offer these FREE for you. We like to give our clients that extra boost because they chose us over our competitors. It’s our way to say thanks and let you know we care about your success.
Success for us begins with happy clients. If you are happy, this means we are doing really well and you see growth. Another way we measure success is users’ engagement on our clients’ website. We also measure the traffic and organic leads our client generates within 90 days after SEO and GMB are set up. The website analytics provide insights into these. We will get the leads, however, our clients just need to know how to close them and convert them into paying customers.
Please read our Privacy, Security Policies here: (LINKSxxxx)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +1(646) 984-5140
Sure, you will receive a team that includes a direct point of contact for project management, creative direction, and quality assurance. For ongoing support, you will have access to an account manager at any time.
Yes, our clients are all over the world. We have experience working with clients in various time zones. Over the past few years, we have perfected our client collaboration model, enabling seamless work with clients around the world.